Hi, results from my blood test are for cholesterol B29877. How bad it is? I will see nutritionist next week to get special diet. I got some medications and was told to check up my cholesterol level every month.

I don’t understand what you meant by B29877, perhaps you didn’t type right numbers, but I suppose that your LDL (low density lipids) are increased and HDL (high density lipids) decreased. To avoid any circulatory system complications you should take more sea fish rich in omega 3 fatty acids, and avoid saturated fats from animal origin. A high cholesterol level in the blood increases risk fro coronary heart disease (CHD) and stroke. By narrowing blood vessels with fatty deposits called plaques, cholesterol contributes to developing of artheroclerosis. The narrowed blood vessels of heart muscle lead to reduced blood flow to the heart. Angina (chest pain) is consequence of this process. If the plaque secedes from blood vessel wall it can block completely a coronary artery, what is a heart attack. If blood supply un some brain artery is stopped, it is a stroke.