Has anyone had chronic pain, distended abdomen, GERD after Tummy Tuck?

I was a petite girl that got talked into having a Full Tummy Tuck. Immediately after I knew something was wrong and I was sewn up way too tight. The pain was immense and now 5 months later I am still in excruciating pain, have swelling in the muscles that gets bigger and bigger each day, I look pregnant. My belly is rock hard and distended and I have developed digestive issues and GERD that I never had before the surgery. I am actually so scared for my life and went from vivacious and successful and independent to stuck on the couch on numerous medications. I only wish to find a solution or way to function like this. It seems like everything that could be wrong is. Has anyone had any of these issues and found solutions or relief?

Yes I too am petite and this is month 14 for me. Have you found any answers to this nightmare?? Let me know.

It has been 16 years for me. I am also petite. I have all the issues you mentioned. Have you found any help?