Hi, I have a friend who has a problem. Everything was just fine until couple of days ago when he started being suspicious. He thought that everyone was teeming up against him. He also started "seeing" things. The day before yesterday he was scratching himself and kept saying that there is something on his arms. This kind of behavior really scares me. However, he came to himself yesterday. As if nothing was wrong. But I know that something is wrong. I just don't know what. Can you tell me something about this type of behavior?

Hi, judging from what you have told me your friend did have some kind of crisis. The symptoms that you described, that were expressed in your friend, point me to make the following conclusion. He has some form of psychotic disorder. The hallucinations are one of those symptoms that are related with psychotic disorders. There are several things that can cause this type of condition. However, one is typical and appears in most of the cases. Psychotic disorders happen to people who underwent some kind of stressful situations. Trauma may also cause this condition. You should talk to your friend about the problems that he might be having. I am sure that he will confide in you. The treatment of psychotic disorders is possible. It is done by supportive therapy and medications. Talking with close friends will also help.

Paranoid schizophrenia? Delusions people are watching you or trying to harm you or talking about u. Judging u. There are different types of schizophrenia. Just as Catonic and undifferentiated schizophrenia. Sigh see the thing with psychotic disorders is that they can be realy mixed up such as not one thing. Bipolar in extreme cases can show psychosis and ur friend is showing symptoms of psychosis.... Hallucinations and delusions. Idk if its effecting their life In a negative way, seek help or I'd the voices tell them to do bad things like harm themselves or others, seek a mental professional! Ok let me know if it helped !! Good luck