23old male i have clear anal discharg in small amount and there is no any other symptoms and i have no sexual relation except masterbation
discharg may occur while iam awake but idont feel except after feeling wet underwear

First thing that would occur to me is an anal fistula that may form constipation, diarrhea, rubber band ligation or injection of the anal area. They represent tears in the tissue which lines the anal canal. However, you reported no other symptoms and anal fissures usually include anal bleeding, swelling, itching and discharge.
Another thing that occurs to me is anal hyperhidrosis, excessive sweating as there are sweat glands in the anal areas as well.

Does your masturbation include anal masturbation as well? Because you could be experiencing this discharge from infection that occured from inserting stuff inside your rectum and practicing excessive anal masturbation.

I think you should see a doctor to have a rectal exam and try to determine what this discharge is all about and find an appropriate treatment.

also small amount of clear discharge can be normal, as we also have a normal occuring mucus that naturally helps with BM's. :