I have to admit I have noticed this morning one terrible thing. I realized I have some liquid discharge coming out from my anus. I thought it will pass, but it seems to progress. I do not understand what could it be, so can anyone help me. Give me any reasonable cause I could have liquid discharge from anus, and should I visit my doctor.

You have to know there is nothing embarrassing too much; you cannot say that to your doctor. He is there to help you and hear all unpleasant things you have to say. He will help you if you report something like that, but if you hide, it could only lead to worsening and progressing of whatever caused it. I am answering you because one friend of mine had the same symptom. After some time, he found strength to visit his doctor, because that was the only way to stop liquid discharge from anus. He diagnosed him with gonorrhea, sexually transmitted disease, after he examined his liquid discharge from anus. He confirmed this diagnosis with urine sample, so at least he knew what the problem is. Once he was diagnosed, he got appropriate treatment, which was easy, but essential. His doctor prescribed him antibiotic in tablet, and told him that he should not have penetrative sex, until doctor confirm everything was clear. I would also recommend you to visit your doctor and give him sample of your liquid discharge from anus, which is the only way to cure it.

Hello User, you might look up the internet for candida albicans. I had it and I urge you to not wait for too long. Nutrition is the main problem, to me it occured due to an unhealthy lifestyle in combination with a antibiotics cure.

I didn´t talk about it and it got worse..I had skin problems, nails problems, etc. I suffered from it for about 10 years.

Your health system and stamina is most likely weakened.

It will take some time and discipline to get rid of this fungus. You can actually say it´s a sugar-DISEASE.

Any sugar or food that is sugar in the end (like white bread, fruits...) have to be abandoned from your list!

Just my guess, but Im pretty sure..

All the best,

api

I have this problem, sort of gushes out then ok every few days

Im currently looking after friends bearded dragon,but am so concerned, he bum is black and is rock hard and has cracked in two places,there is also a wet clear looking patch around it which suggests to me it may be infected,like us we have a for example a spot and the outer airier goes red,im maybe thinking,is it different with dragons,im really worried just incase im right

It could be hemorrhoids. I suggest witch hazel or preparation h

Calm down, you are not a doctor, And it is that condition and stop thinking you're cool because you call us fuckers :I

Dan

How do I know this? I'm a doctor

Hello Doctor, I am a woman. I went to the bathroom to tinkle, I passed gas in the process. I always wipe to be clean, however this time a I had a clear - did not smell - liquid come out of my bum. I had to wipe 3-4 times just to get it out of me. What could this be? Any help would be wonderful. Thank you so much for your time.

Candida is like a parasitic plant living in a healthy tree, Finally the healthy tree will die. From my experience candida is the cause of many diseases like psoriasis, Piles, Vitaligo, too much gas producing in the stomach, Diabetis, Finally to say cancer including breast cancer.

Can u help me then as I have clear white stuff coming out of my anus and its like something burst plzs tell me this ain't cancer plzs

BRUH FIX THAT sh*t

Bruh wtf that's just so wrong in so many ways bruh

Did you just say you had sex with your cousin?

Wha? I have a problem with this but it started right after I had diarrhea multiple times

same thing with me but im like farting too....