Hi i seem to be having a hard time finding anything about this so figure i'll post here and see what happens

Over the weekend i had a cold and i started pooping more then usual(3-4 times a day) i have been eating a lot of fiber so i figured that could be the cause

last night as i tried to sleep i felt a strange shooting pain, it felt like it was going down my tail bone then i woke up about 2 hours after falling asleep with the same shooting pains

i figured maybe i just have to poop so i head into the bathroom and sat on the toilet then suddenly it felt like a lot of liquid just came shooting out followed by the normal solid poop

i got up and looked into the toilet and saw roughly 20 or 30 little orange liquid blobs floating on top of the water they didnt seem to break the water at all they kept a round form and even while being flushed they stayed in perfect form and always on top of the water

after that i went twice more about once an hour and all seemed fine but today i feel kind of cramped and keep passing gas and everytime i do pass gas this orange liquid seems to come out

i'm not sure if i should go see the doctor about this or not but it seems really strange, i doubt its some sort of STD as i've never had sex

anyway thanks for any help

yea so i don't know if by now you've found your answer... but for the first time in my life at age 27 I, have orage, oil/grease like liquid oozing from my anus. oh so horrible and embarrassing... it only happens when i pass gas (fart)... or when i take a poop... i first found out after returning home from an evening out and my friend noticed a stain on my pants... i just assumed i somehow accidentally sat in poo... i immediately took a shower but after the shower i passed gas again LMAO! and before i was dressed i felt something oozing down my thigh.. sure enough orang liquid out the anus... which look exactly like the liquid drenched on the pizza i ate two days earlier... the smell was horrible!  ugh!! but i found that it is an oil which your body can not digest so you body just passes it through! it also states it takes a few days for it to pass... so there is no need to be concerned...  

I read your post with interest because I have had the same problem for the past 8 months, and my doctor has not found anything to help me with except immodium, supplemented with pepto bismol. I agree it is embarassing and quite tough to live with. I have quit so many things, but nothing has worked. I was tested for cancer and had every hole in my body probed and nothing. I am a diabetic and have had the head of my pancarias removed, hence the diabetes. In any case many of the articles I have read here have not gven any suggestions on what a person can try. Are ther any sites where a person caqn contact to further any research?

i ate sushi a couple days ago and for the last 2 days i have been having this EXACT problem!!!! i am finally finding some things out but it does seem to point to a fish they do use in sushi alot...so my fraking out is surpassing! hahahaha

i ate fish last night, and this happened to me also,,

Hi omg I had the same problem but it was from diet pills and from eating greasy foods I didn't know tht until I read the bottle

I am diabetic as well and experienced this same situation. It seems to get a lot better when I take the medication called Creon which helps the body digest food. However, without insurance it costs 2500 dollars a month. With insurance it costs me 500 dollars out of pocket so I'm trying to find an alternative. Creon works though, to digest food and stop the oily uncomfortable discharge.

I'm having the same problem but I haven't consumed any oil that I haven't before, and this is the first time it's ever happened to me. I don't know what's wrong!

This is happening to my son and the doctor said it from Musinex DM softgels. They are the same color as the oily discharge that comes out when he passes gas or before normal poop comes out.

I think it is from anything greasy. It happens a to me anytime I eat greasy food

I just had a fun date with my lady friend and had sushi. I might be going through something you are. Hopefully it will just pass on. It's kinda annoying. Good luck!

hi in Walter and thats the signs pencreatitis I have had it for many years my advise is go see a gi dr.

I have a huge stain on my bed from it. I discovered this stanfe oil last night and figured it was nothing. Then this morning I discovered it was an orange oil and had Horton on my bed from farting in my sleep!lol!