diagnosed with cfs, but not sure,

symptoms

fatigue, constant anxiety, depression, inner trembling, pulsing feeling through body especially back of head and neck, stiff cracking neck, feeling of swollen lump under jaw in neck, muscle twitches, tingling in legs. pain in legs particularly when walking up hill or stairs, dizziness.

Would really appreciate someone's input, feel like i'm going mad and doctors appear unable to help.

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS LET ME KNOW HOW YOU GET ON ALL THE BEST. WAYNE  

I also diagnosed with CSF. it is a catch all syndrome. you are stressed, I was and the anxiety can cause all these symptoms. I purchased the Gupta Retraining techniquie and it helped so much, along with diet. Gupta retraining helps retrain your brain and break out of the negative and fearful thinking processes which cause all sorts of weird symptoms. These are real symptoms, it is not just imaginary. Ashok Gupta had CSF so he knows.. he cured himself.. check it out. google it.. gupta retraining programme..worth every penny..