Hi, can anyone provide me more information about fibro mialgia, it’s causes and treatment options? Thank you.

Hi, fibromyalgia syndrome is characterized by pain in muscles and bones. Frequently, also fatigue syndrome is present. Fibromyalgia generally means pain in the muscles, ligaments, and tendons. Patients complain of constant pain, as if they have pulled out their muscles or overworked. Twitching and burning of muscles is often noticed. Women are more effected by FMS than men, and there are no age limits. The severity of symptoms may differentiate from person to person. FMS and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) are believed to be closely related, or the even it is one syndrome.

Hello there, I have recently had a lot of success helping fibomyalgia sufferers with really good cellular nutritional shakes, cell activator tablets and lift off energy drinks. I would like to recommend this to anyone that needs relief from fibromyalgia. The products are relatively inexpensive and really easy to use and the results are almost immediate.

Karen
(706) 945 1781