Hello. I was married for over than six years but, I couldn’t have children because my gynecologist has discovered that I had plugged Fallopian tubes. After surgery I got pregnant after two months or so.
My pregnancy went well but I would like to say the same about my birth. I had really difficult birth and I'm happy my child is alive but he is born with some hearing problems because his cochlea is damaged.
He used some hearing device that I put on his auricle but that can't be the solution.
So, I was wondering is there some kind of surgery that can return his normal hearing.
Thanks!

I'm very happy to say that now, there is available operation called cochlear implant that can amplify sound and make your child hear well.
A cochlear implant is a small, complex electronic device that can help to provide a sense of sound to a person who is profoundly deaf or severely hard of hearing.
The implant is surgically placed under the skin behind the ear.
All the implant devices have the following features in common: a microphone that picks up the sound, a signal processor that converts the sound and the electrode that is connected with your son’s cochlea by the surgeon. A few days after surgery your son will be released from the hospital.
There is one thing that you should know about this operation -the process is expensive.