Last August I had a detached retina. In December I had catarac surgery
I have what I call fly eyes I see two three relections of tv. cars lights, things.

I know it has to be the lense implant as it happens even when I,m not wearing my glasses. Also had a hole in my macula repaired in March. This morning my opthomologist repositioned the lense. That does'nt seem to help. This is driving me crazy. Has anyone had this problem or heard of it.[/list]

Yes, I have the double vision in my left eye after my catara surgery.

The specialists tell me that I have a wrinkled cornea and the specialist put a temporary "bandage contact lens" in my eye to see if it improves.

It actually got worse and i am ready to take it out.

It seems to me that the problem was "caused by the operation" and was not pre-exixting!

I am very dissapointed in the results and almost wish I had not had the operation!

However, I will continue to seek help and more opinions as to getting some laser treatment on the eye to prevent the double vision.

I still see very well through a pinhole aperture, so I think there is hope for my left eye yet!

Sandy