Hi. I am considering breast implants. I practically have no breasts. I am 24 years old. So, I would like to hear some breast implant experiences. What are possible complications? Anybody?

Hi. I have breast implant. You have two main types of breast implants, saline filled and silicone gel filled implants. In the US the most common implant used is saline-filled. I have saline filled implants and I am very happy with the result. Actually, I think the result is great. However, my breasts were very painful after operation. Some other complications that can occur with breast implants are bleeding, seroma, surgical site infection, alterations in nipple sensation, visible wrinkling, asymmetric appearance, thinning of the breast tissue, disruption of the natural plane between breasts and interference with breast feeding.