As an addition to my asthma I was recently diagnosed with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Until now I was using only Combivent, but when the tests shown COPD, I was given Advair, too. Is it OK to use Combivent and Advair together? Did you have any experience with those medications? If you have information about this, please write!

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease is my problem, too. Because of it I got both medications just like you, Combivent and Advair. But my doctor explained all about this to me. Combivent is used for bronchospasm in people with COPD. On the other hand, Advair , Also used for bronchospasm but for people who suffers from asthma. As a combination, they can really improve you breath and life, as well.

I have severe asthma ,copd and problems coughing up mucus the dr just put me on combivent and advair disk the pharmacy told me it to much meds should I call my dr