I was declared sick and incureable from the time I was born. I don't know what it is and I need help figuring it out. The constant symtom is coughing up blood. I know, sounds bad huh? Yeah, but it only happens when I work my body too hard, and I usually pass out afterwords. Can someone help me figure out what's wrong?

since you say you were declared sick and incurable since birth, what was the condition they diagnosed you with? The symptoms you describe make it sound like COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), emphysema or similar chronic condition that causes chronic lung deficit. Conditions like these (pulmonary fibrosis is another example) make it difficult for the lungs to process enough oxygen. When you're physically straining yourself, you need more oxygen and for the people who suffer from conditions I mentioned before, the lungs just can get enough oxygen into your blood stream. The reasons why are not the same for all the conditions, but since you’re coughing out the blood now, the best thing you can do to start solving this problem is to see a doctor, preferably the one that knows your medical history,

Nicole