Can anyone tell me what food doesn’t cause acne? I realized so far that in my case dairy products are the cause. I cut use of dairy product in half, but I can stop. Well, maybe with time I will succeed, meantime I would like to know about what food doesn’t cause acne so I could start eating it ;-)

Well, I am not sure what food doesn’t cause acne, but I know that foods that cause acne are also the foods that cause acidity. These include all types of diary products as you know refined and processed carbohydrates such as flour and sugar, cooked fats such as in fried foods and red meats. So, if you really want to get rid of acne you need to eat less acidic foods are more alkaline foods. That would be: fresh fruit and vegetables, nuts and seeds. Having an over acidic body is like rotting your body from the inside outand you have to know that correct pH level is imperative because without it, your skin and your health will never flourish.