Users comments and reviews on article Should men shave things other than their face? by Heidi

Excellent write up

very good to read

I must say that this is a very good article. I am a gay adult male and I like for my man to be trimmed around his penis. I see it as being clean and very attractive.

That's all!

I am a gay man an I shave my penis and testicles as well as trim the entire pubic area hair. My friends like it as do I it just looks more attractive.

my x husband began shaving his boy and penis tesicle chest he never talk to me about it. I freaked me out at first. He was almost 6ft tall
and i am 5'2 If you like to be exfoliated almost every time you have sex good for you but, my nipple hurt the next day from the rush that and me face toke. My vote is it sucks and i divorce him a few year later

That wasn't very nice of you. I shave EVERYTHING and my sex partners love it. the men and the women. I wish my male friend shaved himself. He is very hairy,but he is the man in our relationship.

I found this very interesting. I have always loved shaving my armpits, after the hair grows, it gets waxy and greasy and feels really bad. When I shave, I feel so fresh. I also like shaving my penis and balls, feels cleaner even and when my wife and I have sex, and she too is shaved, it feels like the top of the world. I hate hairy pubic areas. I FROM Africa, am not gay and I think men who sleep with men miss out on so much as it is so cool laying with women. Heterosexuals are also cool. Bye.

Very Nice Article.

If you spice this article with some pictures of position that to be used while shaving pubic area that would be nice.

How to stand or sit or stretch (posture) to get better shave of pubic area?

Thanks

Very Nice Article.

I'm not gaxyy. But i would like to shake my friend penisy. Bcoz, he dont know how to mastubaatee.

He is not sexxy, even though i like shooking his penis. I have also not experienced my first seex with any girl.So, I'm trying to use him and use his anaaaal as my first vaginaa. Is it possible?
Will he or i get hurt on doing that?

Ideas to get into his anaaaaaal sessx. Suggestions appreciated