Users comments and reviews on article Receding Gums Treatment by Bruce Heath

I have spent a lot of $ on my teeth. I have caps and I noticed my upper gum had receded and was showing about 1/32nd" of the underlying tooth and getting worse. During this time I had my 6 mth checkup and told my dentist I had a pustule at the point where my lower bridge met the gum. My dentist set me up to see a specialist. He said I had an abscess and needed a root canal that might save the tooth under the bridge. The exam was $70 and the root canal was going to be $700.
I got on line and found a site that offered a natural cure. It was called Oram Plus. I won't give the website because you should dig up your own facts. The next time I got x-rays it showed no abscess. The receding gum line was gone and that has been two years ago.
There are a couple of different sites with names almost the same so read carefully.
Hope this helps.