My periodontist is recommending sugergies on two areas of receding gums in the same quadrant of my upper mouth. Is there anything I can do naturally, herbally to treat this area, grow new connective tissue and avoid surgery? I'm thinking of using fesh Aloe gel, CoQ10, a good toothpaste with neem, or a product called oramd? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Ellen

first of all i have beautiful teeth..they are loose i had $900. dollars worth of gum treatment

my pockets are about a 3 where they use to be 4 and 5..I do brush with healthy mouth coQ10 tooth gel

daily excellent product.  now the dentist wants to replaced all my teeth with dentures  which i do not want to do.  

I feel if there was someway to tighten my teeth I could avoid that totally.  can you please help me to avoid that.

thank you

If you blood is dirty (take internal cleansing herb like burdock) or if you have high sugar levels which can make teeth loose, take (Elecampane) - Spilanthes too for external use.