I would really need advice if possible. I have quite healthy teeth and I maintain my hygiene. But lately I noticed my gums receding, and they are also bleeding while I brush my teeth. Has anyone any suggestion why is this?
Thanks for advice!

Hey,
With teeth there are always more solutions possible and all have to be carefully examined. The only solution is to visit a dentist and talk to him about this… It is of big importance how healthy are teeth in the whole family, hygiene is also … Gums receding could be a sign of gum disease (gingivitis), but this more common with older people and can be prevented with regular and healthy daily habits. It is also possible, that you have very sensitive teeth and you are using to hard toothbrush… try with softer toothbrush. On the hand, gums receding can be consequence of gum disease or maybe teeth disease. This question is really up to dentist to answer.