A few years ago my boyfriend told me that my nipples tasted metallic. Not to get all freaky but I was curious...so I checked.....and yes they did! It was a strong taste almost like when you test a D battery with the tip of your tongue to check the charge...but not AS strong as that. Anyway, why would that happen?? What could it be?? Was it a nutrient deficiency or something? Hormone issue? Anyone experience the same thing or heard of this??? I tried to look for answers at the time but could not find any.
Any info would help!
THANKS!

I have the same problem and as of yet have not found a reason - intiatially my b/f and I thought it was my deoderant (being a spray) so I switched to a roll on - and still theres a taste in which he says is there but not that bad, it is to me though as I can not even kiss him afterwards because of the taste and smell. This is definately not a hygiene problem nor is it using any different lotions on the area as I have omitted all these........Anyone??

I've noticed that my boyfriends right nipple tastes very metallic. I've have searched and searched for reasons why and have not found anything. I'm very curious. This seems strange to me because I've never noticed this on anyone before. Any info would be greatly appreciated. PLEASE!!!!

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I hope some has some info on this. Maybe a OB/GYN would know if anyone will happen to be visiting one soon......

I have the same issue, accompanied by some itching. Still wondering what it is.

Same problem here. I've had quite itchy nipples for about two weeks and lastnight my boyfriend told me they tasted metallic, I thought it must be related. Has anyone worked out what this is from?

Anyone. Ever get a reason as to why

We’re any of you pregnant ? Lol