Some feedback would help please. I've noticed for years that my nipples have a taste after they've been in my partner's mouth. I've only once heard anyone say anything about it and never since. I've recently been feeling the taste might be getting stronger and can taste it when I'm kissed.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Is there anything that can be done? Do diff women have different tasting nipples?

I'm a male in my mid-twenties. I have been told by a few girls i've dated over the past 8 years that my nipples have a bad (sometimes bitter) taste after being bitten or sucked hard.

I've never been able to taste it myself, when kissing or otherwise... In trying to figure this out i've done everything i can think of on my own to reproduce the taste. From using a nipple pump/suction to squeezing them really hard and can't seem to make anything noticable come out.

I'm also a man in my 20's and have the same exact thing! Does anyone know what causes this or how to fix it? Or at least is it possible to make them taste GOOD instead of bitter?