I have some questions related to the habits and behaving of competitive runners for recently I have started with frequent running trainings and am actually planning a half marathon competition next year so I would like to hear basically what should I do as a competitive runner, I just need some basic info? Thanks!

Hi! I assume for you already run two months that you had the physical examination and you already have the proper running shoes which you should discarded after about 750 miles of your running replace them with new pair of running shoes even if they still looks ok. I am also the competitive runner and I know for sure that before any training you should stretch your muscles for 5 min. without bouncing so you could avoid some muscle injuries. Those are the basic rules for competitive runners and one of them is also not eat before running training do it 4 hours before training and for competitive runners in taking of carbohydrates is essential for they provide energy and you can find them in bread, cereal ,pasta and fruit. And extremely important for every kind of training especially in competitive runners are to drink plenty of water after, during and before race or training.