I am interested in some marathon sports info. I mean I am a regular runner though it is more I do regular jogging every morning on my own so I know I am not prepared enough to include marathon sports in my life schedule. So I really need some info regarding marathon preparations how all this preparations and marathon trainings look alike and how long it would take me to get in the proper physical shape.

Well good choice you have made-marathon sports are so interesting point of life view look at it this way-it doesn't have anything to do with marathon winning especially regarding the fact that you run to get relaxed. And now you have probably some basic knowledge and some basic physical condition to start with marathon preparations write away. Anyway I suppose you already now the marathon preparations are not short lasting they usually takes about 20 weeks to get prepared and you won't be having only running trainings but also some aerobic and anaerobic trainings that would help you gradually reach the desired physical endurance so you could run the marathon all the way. But also you need to be properly equipped for this adventure and I am also the regular marathon participant and I generally do that for fun and to get know some different people and countries and so here is themarathonsports.com web site I always visit before marathon run-it is good.