Hi, my brother is running for some time and he is thinking of starting to compete. I think it is very difficult discipline, especially long distance running so I would like to know what qualities this runners must have to run this kind of races. Also I would like to know what conditions someone has to achieve to become distance runner.

Hi, some people are still calling running sport for poor people. If you want to run you don't have spend some extra money for your equipment. You would need good pair of shoes and some running pants and shorts. Men who decide to run have to be very strong mentally and must have great stamina. Especially the one who choose long distance running have to know that besides his physical strength he must have great sense for tactics. He has to plan his training and prepare himself that his best form must be prepared for competitions.