ok, here we go. First off this problem started in a hair follicle on my penis. back when i was a virgin when i 14, i had a hair follicel on the back side of my penis for some reason got inflamed and turn into to some what of a pimple. but the wierd thing is the inflamation was painless but a white substance would come out if squeezed. another odd thing is that it would be very hard like as if it were a tumer, hard as a rock. but it is a hair folivle that is pimple-like. another thing about it is about after 8 months to a year, it would gradualy go from the shape of a pimple to literally a crater and inside of it was black. then maby another 4 months later it would turn into a very small black dot with a hole on the tip, and a hair would come out every now and then.
I have since have had a 3rd one of these things spring up around the same general area, almost at the base of my penis. i went to my physician to see what it could be so i showed her and told her what i typed above, all she said was it doesnt look like an std, which it couldnt be but she didnt know what it was. i am in my freshman year of college and the first one appeard during the end of my freshman year of high school and i became sexually active right before my sophomore year started. but with the 3 bumps on my penis, each of them are in the evolutioanary stages, i guess you could say. one is in the pimple state, the newest, second in crater state, and the oldest is in the black dot state. I am beginning to get a little discuraged when i have sexual intercorse because i dont want a partner to feel it and assume it is a std. If anyone has any type of knowledge of any type of bumps that are not stds to appear on the penis please i am begging for any tid-bit of info. also on the hair follicles running from the base to the head on the back of my penis are becoming little bumps.
Any info will be extreamly appreciated

I have these too! I wouldn't worry about them.

In case it is an std, and since many (if not all) stds are viruses, you might try washing yourself with hydrogen peroxide (h2o2). Basically what this does is disinfectant by creating an oxygen-rich environment in the area of your body your using it on. The extra oxygen is good for your cells and bad for the viruses. Because a virus is basically an "unstable" molecule, when it comes in contact with an oxygen atom, they bond thus "stabilizing" and effectively killing the virus. The other part of the hydrogen peroxide just becomes water (h2o) and is processed normally by your body. By the way, your body creates h2o2 on its own, but this just helps to saturate the infected area by adding it on the outside as well.

robicat, did you ever find out what this was?
I believe I have the exact same thing. I've tried plenty of times to remove the tiny "scab" like dot it can't be grabbed by tweezers.

All of my things are my mound, where the pubic hair is.