Just recently i had these pimple like things on the head of my penis. it was in one cluster of about 6, not spread out but next to each other. they were each about <1mm in diameter. they did NOT itch or hurt at any time. they popped and had not crusted over and they just dried up basically. one again they did not hurt or itch at all. I had protected sex with my girlfriend about 3 months ago, but i fingered this girl about a month ago (not while i was dating someone). im really worried at the moment. The bumps are now gone and the area is just red and healing. it does not hurt to pee.

If you had protected sex then you should not have herpes which is only contacted through fluids. I'd say genital warts but you said they didn't itch. Either std should give some sort of irritation if contracted.