on saturday night my boyfriend and i were having sex and the condom broke a few minutes into sex, we were both drunk but i was alot more drunk than him and he claims he remembers everything. he said he pulled out and i believe him , i just worry because i wasn't paying enough attention to really know what went on. stupid i know but i cant change it now. all day the following tuesday i had symptoms of a severe uti and i bled alot but only when i peed. the symptoms went away and i dont feel like i have a uti anymore and it is thursday. my period is due to come tomorrow but since i bled so much will it be delayed ? or was the sever UTI a sign of possible pregnancy .. HELP im freakingg out :-(

there is a drug called plan B on the market that will clear that mess up for you. If you think the statement I just made was rude and innapropiate then some over-the-counter pregnancy tests will tell you at least 5 days prior to your missed period.

plan b is kind of hard to get when you dont have any money , im in high school and my parents dont require me to work and neither do my boyfriends , you cant exactly just ask for $54 dollars and your parents not ask you what its for.