I know how dangerous some STDs could be for both men and women. Anyway, I have to admit I had unprotected sex few months ago. Until now, I did not have noticed any strange symptom I should be worried. I hope this is going to stay, but anyway I would like to hear something about signs of STD. can you tell me at least some of the most common, I know the list is probably long, but I need some directions to recognize problem one day if it occurs.

The most important thing to remember while talking about STDs is that many people are carrying STDs without any STD symptoms. Moreover, some signs of STDs may not show up for months after STD infection. If you are sexually active, you should always practice safe sex, with condoms and dental dams. Even if you take care of this, you should have an STD check-up at least every 6 months, especially if you have many sex partners. Then, you might want to get an STD check-up even more frequently. I will give you some of the most common symptoms for infections that occur commonly. The symptoms of Chlamydia are similar to those of gonorrhea: women with symptoms usually experience a yellowish vaginal discharge. Other Chlamydia symptoms include pain when urinating, lower abdominal or rectal pain, mucus-covered stools, and pain or bleeding during intercourse. You will know if you have contracted pubic lice, because you can see them, so there are not some signs for pubic lice. Many people with herpes have no signs or symptoms, only sometimes it could be sores. This can occur on the vulva, in or around the vagina, in the anus, or on the cervix. Furthermore, many people with HPV have no signs or symptoms, but sometimes when genital warts appear, they can be on the vulva, in or around the vagina or anus.