Hi. I`ve been worried sick. I had sex with girl who later told me she has AIDS. We were using condoms, but still I was really very worried. I couldn`t wait for six months to pass so I could test myself. The test was negative. I was so relieved. I just wanted to share my experience. Never trust anybody.

Hi. I know what you mean. I had sex with a guy. We did not use condom. Later that night I saw some weird sores on his genitals. I was worried sick. I thought he has AIDS and I was really mad at him. He didn`t have AIDS, but I told him to go check it out. Turned up he has genital warts. I have genital warts now too. My experience tells me – use condoms. Don`t ask, just use it. I can`t blame the guy, he really wasn`t aware of his condition. I was so relieved I don`t have AIDS I`m not really mad I have genital warts. It is a mean infection, but it`s not AIDS.