I was diagnosed with POF, but desprately wanted to get pregnant. My doc put me on clomid. This is my first cycle and the symptoms I am having are horrible. On a daily basis I am having severe hot flashes, moodiness, alot of vaginal discharge(waterworks!!!!), pressure and it feels like my ovaries are moving throughout the day. Is this a sign that clomid is working?

I was on clomid for almost a year and when i went on it the doc said i give it 4 months and you'll be pregnant, not true..I had the signs of being pregnant every month, it was horriable. The doc should be able to run some tests in about another month to make sure it is doing its job. I finally went off the clomid in april and got pregnant with my son in august. The side effects your getting from the clomid your on is normal, they will lighten up the longer your on it and your body adjusts to it..Good luck and hope this helped a little.