Hi all, this is my first post and basically just need support and to know others are feeling the same as myself.This is my 3rd month on it and hoping beyond belief that i fall pregnant this month. Use prediction tests this month for the first time as when i went on Clomid i persumed it would just happen and everything would fall into place however this isn't the case. I've had awful side effects with the Clomid, have had major hot flushes, mood swings, headaches, weight gain but it will be all worth it if i fall pregnant. went to an xmas party and had four drinks through the night and had more mineral in it than alcohol but my tummy is so sick well nausea all night and today.

I am also trying to get pregnant and thinking to start using clomid thing is I haven't yet been to my doctors my cycle is regular 26-28 days every month ovulate 11-16 days I think but I don't know why I'm not yet pregnant my husband and I been pregnant before but sadly miscarried a year and a half ago, So you think this is the cause. Would clomid help me conceive I am a healthy 21year old so I don't know whats going wrong. Is there any thing I can do to get pregnant? Any one with advice for me is much appreciated