hi everyone! I'm 23 y/o and was diagnosed with endo when I was 19. I've already had 2 surgeries. My last surgery was in March 2011
and after surgery my doctor started me on depo lupron 3.75 once a month for 6 months. My husband and I have decided we want to
go ahead and TTC after 4 months of the shots which was the end of June. She said she would give me the middle of July to start my 
period on my own, I never did so she prescribed prometrium everyday for 10 days, I'm on day 7. When I start my period i can start 
clomid.... I'm starting to get anxious.... I was just wondering if anyone has had the same or similar experiences and would like to share?

i don't know whether it relates to you or not but i will share it with you as i am on clomid for last three months and this month i started 4th month of clomid. I am 22 and i found out about when i was 18 that i have PCOS.after 3 yrs me n my husband thought about baby and now i m ttc with clomid and eating metformin to reduce production of cysts in my ovaries. i havent been successful yet with clomid so finger crossed may be this month. i hope it works for you and you get pregnant the first month. =))