I have been taking clomid, this is my second month. I am five days late on my period. I have had cramps and a head ache like I would be ready to start my period. I took a pregnancy two days ago and the results where negitive, but still no period with the symptoms. I want to know if I could be pregnant or is my period just running late ?

Thank You

Hi , I'm having the same thing happen to me. I had my second month of clomid in Jan. My period was to come on Feb 16 today I'm 7 days late.
I've taking 3 PG test and all neg. The crazy thing is my breast have been hurting for 2 weeks and I'm starting to get blue veins on my breast.
Plus I've been so sick , like the flu. I'm starting to go nuts. I guess we both should wait a few more days before taking another test.

I do know that clomid can make you your cycle longer. Did you have a normal cycle on your first month of clomid ? My cycle was normal 28 days.

Good luck,

I wish someone would respond to these