We've been TTC for about 4 years now, we've had all the tests including a HSG, all we know is that i have a mild case of PCO. I'm on metformin aswell as clomid and I really want to hear some positive stories about the chances of this working. I know I have ovulated as I did a test stick and I also got bad cramping the next day, fingers crossed. but has anyone out there got or had a similar scenario??

Kate

Kate, i just started on clomid this month after trying for 12 months TC, and im curious since you wrote last sept how you went? Did you have success yet? Did the clomid make you violently nauseous?

rrjb

hi, me and my hubby want to have a babby. our doc adviced us CLOMID,,, i was not sure it will work or not, i started eating clomid form the 2nd day of my mences,,,,,,,, after month when i tested at home my pegnancy test it was positive, now i am 7 week pegnant,,,, trust me clomid does work i am really happy and i thnx god for tht ,,,,,,,,,,,