Hi i'm Amy and i was on clomid for 6 months 50mg days 3-7 and then they stopped working for a long time so my doctor put me on 100mg days 3-7 and that month i got pregnant, I am now 8 weeks ..it took me 5 years to get pregnant i was going a whole year without a cycle and i even have a doctor app for my husband ,we were just about to give up when i noticed i was 3 weeks late which never happens with clomid or at least not with me..anyways just thought i would share this with u all...i know it's hard and i know how my family kept saying stop trying so hard and it will happen, well i always thought how can u stop trying when ur on clomid but u know the last time i took clomid me and my husband had pretty much stopped trying , so when people say just don't let it get to u and don't try so hard...maybe their right.

Wish you all the best

Hi Amy and congrates on your pregnancy!!!

Clomid will be my next step also, if I'm not pregnant already.
I'm much older then you, but doctor said-sometimes it works for older women too.

Pls, tell me, did you have any side effects after clomid?(hot flushes, pain?)