for about 4 months now, since i've been moved out of my mother's house, i've had horrible diarrhea for the four months. i also have horrible pain in my stomach all the time. i also get very nauseated for about 4 hours out of each day. i might have a solid bowel movement once a week. but i have very frequent bowel movements. maybe 5 times a day. a considerable amount each time. and each time i go, i get very very dizzy. not after a second after i have begun do i feel like i could just pass out. it's horrible.
i have talked to my doctor. he says it might be uc.
he took a blood and stool sample last Thursday. he said it would be ready by friday. it is now the following Wednesday.
will someone please give their guess/advice as to what this could be?
ask any questions you need to, i probably left something out. thank you,

Sounds like classic UC.. you'll probably need a colonoscopy. Meds will hopefully control it well

:-)
~A

Make sure they check for hyperthyroidism. Also make sure you're keeping hydrated -- the dizziness might be associated with dehydration.

look up "vagus nerve"

i frequently feel as though I'm going to black out while having a bowel movement. i suffer with ibs.