Hi all, I am a 20 year old female. Ever since I was a little girl I would get the stomach bug AT LEAST once a month until about 1-2 years ago when it completely stopped. About 2 months ago, I moved back to my parents home and ever since I have gotten the stomach bug about 3 times. The first time the diarrhea and vomiting lasted about a week before I felt better. The second time, it lasted only in the morning & same with the 3rd time. I feel like it might be stress or panic attacks causing this but I'm not too sure what to do. My doctor believes it is food poisoning and will go away on its own, but diarrhea for 2-3 weeks is NOT normal from what I know... what can I do? Anyone else have this problem?

sounds like what i was dealing with....I am 24 now was diagnosed with IBS last year... (irritable bowel syndrome) Keep a diary on what you eat for while... see if there are any patterns..my triggers are dairy, veggies & some meats... also you might want to get an appointment with a gastroenterologist.. get a colonoscopy (cant spell it)... then you will know for sure what is going on......  if it is IBS ask them to try Welchol.. its been awesome for me... once a day, i still have a few attacks (diarrhea) but not even close to what it was like before.