I am a 35 yr old female with an odd mix of symptoms, for the last week or more I have had a dull headache which becomes almost debilitating within a couple of hours of excercise, also a constant hunger for the last few weeks and rapid weight gain, lack of energy tiredness and very cranky. I have mild hypertension which I am being treated for (from fourth and last pregnancy) and my my menstrual cycle has a shorter gap with more menstruating days. I have cut out coffee and drink lots of water to avoid dehydrating as I live in a hot country but I need excercise to keep my B.P. down and also to try and curtail this recent weight gain. last lot of bloods were fine a year ago. has anyone any suggestions. also the headaches have been going on for a long while but they usually go, this is the first time I have not been able to either will it away or medicate it away!

Check your blood again. Specifically your liver enzymes and functions. I bet your values are high. This happended to me and I had to change my diet considerably.

its a tension headache.
look it up.