I've been feeling horrible for the past three years. Each time I go to the doctor, they diagnose me with a cold, or a virus, etc. I'm worried that it might be something more. I'm always tired, I get wore out easily, I have had a headache for the past two weeks. I take medicine and it dies down, but it comes back making it hard for me to sleep. I feel nauseous, especially in the mornings, I break out in sweats and get so hot that I nearly panic one minute and the next I'm nearly shivering from freezing. I don't know what's wrong. I miss way too much work because of it and now I'm worried about losing my job. I feel like I forget things way too easily. Any ideas?

Have you been tested for Rocky Mtn spotted fever or ehrichliosis? My daughter had similar simptoms that gradually got worse over a period of a year and a half. She was diagnosed with RSF AND Erichliosis. Because her syptoms weren't classic we never thought to check for those illnesses, but a docter finally checked.

You sound exactly like me.. I'm always sick for the past few years. I found out that I have stomach ulcers, memory problems, problems going to work because of feeling sick, dizziness, and stuff. Just try to take care of yourself. Maybe you need to go to a therapist? I know that sounds weird, but I started therapy and it helped my health a lot. The less mental stress you have.. or positive release for it.. will help you physically. Depression also causes physical pain, which may lead to you being more susceptible to colds. But good luck, hun. And just try to talk to your doctor about how you feel. Hope I could help <3

Sounds like stress...try meditation

One thing you might want to check is walking pneumonia. There's a technical name that I don't remember but I was sick like that for about a year once and I was treated with like 18 different things to no avail. It was never super severe but it was like an annoying cold that never went away. One day I walked into a walk-in clinic they though maybe walking pnemonia gave me a very specific anti bacterial drug and I had to take those for a week. All symptoms were gone within 48 hours.

You might want to get your thryroid checked. My daughter had similar symptoms. Hypothyroidism can cause excessive hotness and coldness, incredible fatigue, and a number of other things.

I have been feeling the same way. I can't sleep i was also diagnosed with stomach ulcers.I'm always sick so i can't sustain a job. basic things in life are so hard for me to do. If my husband is gonna hug me it hurts. I'm always anxious, sick to my stomach & i have this cough which is horrible & these lower back pains to be exact its on my left hip...which is excruciating i mean it hurts all over but @ that spot more. I have been to the doctors & everytime i go its something diffrent.but when i was coughing this lady stopped me and asked me what was wrong with me and i told her & she said that she too went through the same thing for five years and it turned out to be fibromylagia. It doesnt show up on tests & its killer on making you feel like c**p..and no matter how much diet & excercise i do i gain weight and its not my thyroid so now im gonna go to my doctors and tell him if its possible to put all my syptoms together because i cant live like this..don't give up and keep on tryinbg to look for a solution & look up the info on fibromylagia it could be that

I don't think therapy is going to take care of your symptoms. Unless there is an underlying neurosis that you aren't telling us about. I have hypothryroidism and fibromyalgia. I suffered with it for years. I was told try therapy, try dieting, try this,try that...It wasn't until I met the nurse practioner that I see now that she really took consideration for my symptoms. For a year she tested me on everything there is, then a student doctor pointed out that my thyroid was actually low even though by text book terms it looked fine, she tested a specific hormone in my thyroid and found out that I did infact suffer from hypothyroidism. She also sent me to a rheumatologist for all the aches and pains I was having, she diagnosed my fibromyalgia. I am doing a lot better now, I still have flare ups every once in a while, especially when I have a cold, but other than that I am happier and healthier. If your doctor won't listen to you go to a different doctor, or go to a nurse practitioner they are closer to the patients and listen better.

Hey there. I know you posted your question along time ago and I am hoping you have sorted it by now and are well again. But if you are not my partner has had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) Fibromyalgia for nearly five years now. It took us the first 2 1/2 years to get a diagnoses. He started with flu like aches that lasted a couple of days with blinding headaches to ones that lasted a couple of weeks. He got diaharrea three or four times a month, then he got a cough that lasted for months. Then the night sweats and cold shivers started, these are now during the day as well. He couldn't get up to shower or feed himself for a while. But people don't understand as he looks ok physically. Now he can't work and brushing his own teeth and washing his face is enough to make him have to sit down for a couple of hours to regain his strength. He can't shave himself and still has trouble with showering. He has stomach problems and goes from being constipated to diaharrea in the blink of an eye.
I started looking up these symptoms on the internet and was starting to get an idea as to what was wrong with him. We found a symptom check list and ticked it off. He had 99% of all the symptoms listed we were certain we knew what we were dealing with.
We had every blood test know to man done and saw every specialist for everything. In the end he was seen by the general medical team at our local hospital. Finally we had a diagnoses but alas not a cure. They say some people get over it in a couple of years but some don't ever get back to where they were before all this started.
I don't know if this is what you have but go to this website and check out the symptoms. Good luck ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I have to say some of the things people say on here is rediculous...stress is not the answer to everything some people really are sick and meditation doesnt do c**p for really sick people. And I dont even know what that one person is talking about eating a spotted toad, sounds like a total wack job.
Id look into chronic fatigue or lupus, do you get any kind of redness in the face? If so deffinitely lupus. But I have that and I feel all of those symptoms.

My aunt have been having the same problems. First we thought it was C.F.S. Then we decided to search all of her symptoms.  I still don't know what it is. She hasn't been sweating , but she has been losing memory, tired,stressed . Even though she has those symptoms, she stays active to do what she needs done. I'm going to try to figure out . So if you find anything that is similar or even the decease tell me.

It sounds like Lyme Disease with a possible co-infection.  I recommend going to a Lyme Literate doctor and having the Western Blot test.  The Elisa test has about a 50% false negative result.  The Western Blot is not entirely accurate either, but an LLMD can make a clinical diagnosis as well.  Don't go to a normal doc as they likely won't test/treat you.  Also, don't think you can't have it because you never remember having been bitten by a tick - most people with Lyme don't.  Good luck to you!

A lot of people on this site can't even spell. i would not take any online advice, i would see a doctor. I'm having some symptoms that are similar, im always tired, constantly, i feel nauseous, i have excessive night sweats. I've looked at WebMD.com which is a great site for diagnosis, although you should never trust an internet source, doctors advice is always the best. Every site that i have visited has given me the same response.. early leukemia. I'm not saying that you have it, but its always best to double check with your doctor, i'm going to the doctor this week to have a CBC. (complete blood count) to check for all types of things. symptoms vary from person to person, just because i feel this way with a possible chance of leukemia does'nt mean that you will to, so just see your doctor, tell them whats going on and have a CBC you never know it could save your life. I wish the best for you, and hope you get well, let us know if you find anything out? :)

i was weaknes and pain in the whole body, i just go to check my widal and sgpt, when i got result i was shock that i have typhide fever, then i take medicine for two weeks and test again which was cleared.

After three months i got second attack of typhide, this time i change the drug and get bettered, i also get vacination, but still i feel headache and pain what should i do any idaea plz share with me.

my gf has lymes and its def these symptoms and more she's so sick she can't get out of bed most days and she's in her early 20s she has to get I.v treatments just to have a little energy if its lymes get it checked quick