hi all! :-D iam new to this forum...i need some help desperately :O ....i would really appreciate easy tips..iam 28 yrs mother of 3 children...10,8,4 are age groups of my children. I weigh 70 kg at present, my height is 5'3".My target weight is 60-63. Iam desperately trying to loose weight. 1 month back i was 75kg...i have a problem of irregular periods. as soon as i got my periods this month after a gap of 5 months...i lost weight upto 3kgs. iam trying to look deeply into my eating habits. i do excercise atleast 3times a week...i have the threadmil at home...in which i do 1 km in 15minutes....but not daily...as iam a house wife, iam tierd with house chores and unable to do excercise and walking regularly...and about my figure i have tyre like shape around my waist and fat thighs...these two are the main body parts i have to work on. The thing i want to know now is how much excercise should i do per week and how many hrs...as a bigginer...i try to do SHILPA SHETTY yoga...Is it fruitful for me? how many hours and kms should i do on the threadmil? what type of diet should i do? I have started to drink green tea 3-4 time daily...will it help me to reduce weight? PLZ HELP.

Hi hon! As I'm sure you are aware, the only way to loose weight is to burn more than you take in! I don't think it's the exercise that is your problem right now, I believe it is your irregular periods! More than likely you have an ovarian cyst - which causes irregular periods! Then the side affects of that are weight gain around the mid section - in particular! So I would suggest you seeing your doctor and finding out WHY you are irregular! And what he/she is going to do about it!

Be careful of not drinking too much Green Tea! It is EXCELLENT for weight loss BUT contains caffeine so be careful with that OK? So just eat healthy, keep on working out, and the weight WILL come off! You just need your hormones to be checked on and fixed so that your weight loss wont be such a battle OK? Good luck and health!

thanx for ur reply Bambi...you have caught it right i surely do have hormone problem...but i had done the ultrasoud 2 months back there were no cyst in the report....but 1 of my ovaries was slightly bigger than the other...the thing iam worried is.... Is it that the CYST will not be visible in first attempt of ultrasound..should i do the test again...and about the doctors they just hand me the hormonal tablets...which gives birth to other problems like hairy face like men. the hormones called PROLACKTIN are high in my blood. :-(

Nothing like having to deal with weight around the middle and trimming your beard!!!!! 8-| ;-) XD That is why I KNOW God is a man!!! ;-) XD XD Checking for a cystic ovary is a tricky business IF you have a bit of "junk in your trunk!" ;-) That said, they already saw that one of your ovaries was enlarged! BUT since you are growing a beard that is TOTALLY on line with your weight gain and hard time loosing it!!! There is obviously WAY too much Testosterone in these "hormone pills" so you need to ask them to check your blood and FIX it! You need to have Progesterone - pills like Clomid and Metmorphine are VERY good at that, HOWEVER they increase your chances of becoming pregnant - which would be counter productive to your weight loss campaign!!! ;-) XD So get them to do their job and get your hormones level! And please let me know how you make out! Good luck with the weight loss! Untill this is all sorted out for you, it will take you a bit more work to loose the weight - just as women whom are in menopause! But it can be done!! Good luck!