Hello everyone :-) First time poster here.

I am looking for answers everywhere I can as to whats wrong with me, please any advise would be great.

Ive had a constant headache now for around 3 months, I wake with it, in the 3 months i have probably had 5-7 days of relief from it. Thats only half my battle though, with the headaches I feel really ill, its hard to explain, its just an overwhelming your not well :-)

I asked my doctor for a referral to a specialist neurologist who I just seen yesterday, I made everything clear to him as above, he thinks it is a form of constant migraine thats not coming to a head. Hes put me on Aspiran 75mg, and also half inderal la 80mg. It has been a day and I still feel like c**p, my headache actually isnt as bad but the overwhelming feeling of illness is terrible.

I dont know where to go from here? The neurologist said to give the medication a while and if it doesnt help come straight back to him. He done all the normal tests like follow my finger, and push against my hand and looked in my eyes and all those tests, I presume for tumors? anyways...

I also explained to him about my stressful job, I work in a family business 6-7 days a week for long hours, suppose the question is could stress make you feel so ill?

Any comments would be great, if you need to know anymore then let me know.

C yas later and thanks for reading

Yes 100% high stress levels, can cause all sorts of problematic syndromes, It can create an almost instantaneous flux in your blood pressure. These irregular fluxuations, stress the body, creating headaches,constant or temporary fatigue even muscle soreness. "over all a feeling like the whole body is shutting down" I am a long time sufferer of Stress/anxiety, So i know how you feel. Theres only one thing that ever worked for me. The basics of health a balanced clean diet, followed by rigourous a exercise program. Exercise is a great way to regulate the body it releases all sorts of adrenaline and feel good horomones, not to mention all sorts of natural pain killers which are by far the strongest as they work like an opiate. I hope this may help in some way. The hardest part is having a headache and forcing yourself to exercise, drink lots of water and make it past the first 15 mins of said program and those endorphines will start kicking in.

I have had this same exact thing...the headaches with the overall unwell feeling. I cant reqlly explain exactly how I feel either...its just kind of weird. I went to a neurologist and she sent me for an MRI. Im still waiting on the results. Ask your neurologist if it would be good to be sent for an MRI, then they can rule out anything major.

I was wondering if the doctor ever diagnosed you with anything. I have been suffering from the samething for months. Everyday I feel bad, like I have the flu or something. Some days are worse than others. I have a headache everyday and am alos nauseous, trouble sleeping, just miserable.

Im due an MRI scan next week, so looking forward to that, just to rule out anything more serious.

I will keep yas updated

?
I have a question about hot flashes during pregnancy im almost 8 months pregnant and yesterday i started getting what i guess are hot flashes. But what i need to know is, when i get hot flashes is it normal to feel weak and get an upset stomache all at tha same time during this hot flash?
Thanks,
Trish.

I have the same feeling. can your head start to shake a little too under stress? I am only 48 . I am so active not an excersie program just being mom and all. and don't notice it until I have some down time. I am a mom of 4 teens and Teacher for behavioral students and I just notice these sympthoms about 1 week. I have a headach all day (slight) imy head shakes not constantley but l at times.and i have an upset stomach. Can Stress actually do this to me. It seems that the headach comes and go just on my left side by tempo? What do you sugest. I take High BP med. and my i take my pressure it is fine. Some times I shake like I haven't eatten anything too. It's so out of the normal.

I have had those same symptoms for about six months now. An mri showed some kind of anormality in the pituitary area. Could be a craniopharingioma or a Rathke Cleft cyst. Go to the Pituitary.org and look for info.

My daughter who is 5 is having the same symptoms as you are. She has been having headaches now for about a year on and off, and over the last two months it simply will not go away. She also complains of feeling sick just about everyday too. We have taken her to specialist and Dr.s only to come home empty handed, no answers. The only thing that helps her at all is Fever few an herbal supplement that helps with headaches and there are no negative side effects. I worry that if you take the Tylenol everyday that will cause problems in and of itself and leave you in need of more medications. I agree that stress may be playing a large part in this for all of us, perhaps learning some relaxation techniques will be useful to all of us, and regular exercise and changing our diets. Good luck to you.

Check out fibromyalgia

im 16 years old and i've been having headaches now for the past week and it really hurts.I have a pain at the back of my head and sometimes the side and front. I've been freaking out thinking that it's a brain tumor and that im dieing. Also i feel like my period is late as well so im stressed out about that as well. My mum thinks that it's my eyes and that i should get them tested but i can read fine though my eyes are really sore and im tired all the time.

I have had the same problem< im 16yrs old ive had a non stop painfull head for lil over a week, its just only right above my eyes .. before when i get these head aches i usally pass out , but im just very faint feeling and in pain..ive been taking 600mg of ibprofin..sry i dont know how to spell that word...but its not helping much..if any one knowws anything that can help me please let me know..i keep ice and heat on, it relives a little bit of pain at the time but no more than that..so if any one knows please let me know..

I have a similar problem. It started 2 years ago. I have been feeling really unwell, tired and have a funny feeling in my head. As if my brain was to shut down (sounds crazy I know but I cant describe the feeling) and I would just fall over and faint... but its not a fainting sort of feeling either. My head is really heavy and my neck is in pain too. I have quite a bad posture and work in front of a screen 5 days a week.

I have been to 2 doctors and a nerologist and have had a:

• CT scan of my brain
• MRI of my blood vessels to the head
• MRI of the brain
• MRI of my cervical spine
• blood test

All of these test were fine and nothing seems to be wrong with me, but I am feeling really unwell.

I have been going to physio once a week because of my neck and shoulder pain.
The blood test found that I have haemochromotosiss... an overload in iron which would explain my chronic fatique and tiredness but it doesnt relate to my head and feeling unwell.

Anyone have any adivice? Its getting worse and doctors dont seem to be able to help me.

You should look into seeing if there is a local headache clinic around your area.

I was diagnosed with "NDPH" after having a post viral headache that wouldnt go away.

Its not really something that is easily treatable though. I had a friend who had similar symptoms and he got better within a few months so dont assume you have this. But for me its been a full year and I havent had a day where I havent had a headache and had that feeling of being ill and tired.

in July 2011 started to get daily constant headaches, paracetamol etc didn't reduce the pain. In September started to be very sick with severve headaches and ended up in A&E. The doctors there were very good, had CT scan, X-rays etc all normal, however the lumber puncture revelled CFS infection and elevated pressure  of 24 (17-20 is normal). Blood tests all normal, although tested positive for Lymes Disease. I did specifically ask for Lymes because I work outside in the countryside with deer populations. Had 1 month antibotics, but still have continious headaches daily pain relief isn't hitting the spot. I have been back to GP & neulogist and are both working hard to find out the cause, I am generally fit & healthy. Had  a 2nd lumber puncture, again evelated pressure of 30 and the level of lymphoytes are pointing towards a virus. Still uncertain of cause of headaches. Hopefully they have found the problem for you, my advice find a understanding and active GP, and if not happy refer to a microbiologist specialist (thats what I did, now I have three doctors trying to find out what are causing these daily constant headaches).