Hi! I have thigh gap on my legs, I know that most of women want's that byt I don't.. Is there any excercise to get weight on that place,to build muscles and have normal legsl,please help... Thanks :)

Celebrity

this is genetics hon.. 

abductor machine could work on this issue, but a diet that would send fat muscle or whatever in that particular spot?? nope, sorry.

most type of leg exercises - summo squats for example, hip lyping abductors ...  could help shape your legs so they would look better. 

My mother,my two older sisters don't have it,so it's not genetics.. But thank you, I will try that summo squats... And if you have some video with other excercises that can help me, send me please,thank you :)

If you want any extra fat tissue on a certain part of your body, such as your inner thigh, you may want to avoid toning the area. This will make the area seem more fuller.  If you try to gain fat on your target area, fat will go to other areas of your thighs as well. I would say this would be the best thing you can do if you want "fuller" inner thighs. 

There are many exercises to lose thigh gap such as squat,lunges,walking and running.These exercises are the easiest to lose thigh fat and keep your body healthy.you should  do these exercises on regular basis.