For the last two years every time I try and loose weight I gain it.

Recently I cut out all fatty and sugary products in my diet. everything else stayed the same and yet I gained three pounds

Before that I tried a cutting down on cards diet with nothing after 5pm and i lost 7 pounds in the first week and then put on a stone though i didn't change anything.

Over the last two years I've tried every diet and excercise programme going and everytime I gain weight.

I'm getting very fustrated and at 5'3" I'm now weighing nearly 14stone which is making me miserable. I just don't know what to do.

Please help.

Try other methods to gain weight loss, maybe your techniques was not comfortable with you... XD

I f you are still trying to lose weight I may have a program that will siut your lifestyle it's not a diet but you can loseweight weight on this program.It's called the Transitions Lifestyle System.

**edited by moderator**

I know it is very difficult and frustrating to lose weight. Try Visalus Sciences TSS weight loss system.

**edited by moderator**

It would probably good idea for you to get your thyroid checked, let your Doctor know yor having trouble losing weight. Be cautious about fad diets, they don't last in the long run.
Eating a balanced diet is the key, lean meats, veggies, fresh fruits, whole grains, high fiberous foods will keep you full and satisfied. Drink lots water, Try to stay away from high sodium foods it may reflect pounds on the scale due to water retention. Keep in mind to also portion your servings.
What I do is buy the snack baggies and portion out the serving size specified on the container ; pretzels, carrots, etc. and then I keep them ready to go if I get home it's ready to fill that hunger craze with healthy already portioned snacks. I also am a firm believer in exercise. The older we get the slower our metabolisum gets. So exercise will help with that! Cardio 3-4 times per week at lest 40 minutes, and srength training will help burn calories 24/7.

Good luck and God Bless!