I have been experiencing headaches, for the past few days. I have had sinus problems for a long time and I am beginning to think that maybe this has something to do with it. Just before my headache, I feel mild pain in my eyes. Is this connected?

Before everything, I need to tell you that it would be smart for you to go to your doctor. Constant headaches are not something that you should ignore. Headaches can occur for many numbers of reasons, like: sinus conditions, hypertension, allergies, tumors, hormonal changes etc. The most common cause of headaches is stress and stressful situations. Eye-related headaches usually occur after extended periods of watching television, reading, computer work and other close work that requires intense concentration. You should think when the headaches usually occur. Talk to your doctor and tell him when you usually get them. This will help him determine what the cause is. Maybe you will need to wear reading glasses. They are more stylish now and functional than ever.