Hi, I am 54 years old male and I am experiencing constant pressure in the back of my head. It started several months ago and I thought it will pass. The pain is not so strong but it is persistent and unpleasant. There are no other symptoms which I may connect to it. If someone had similar symptoms please share your experiences with me?

Hi, it is very difficult to say what may cause pain in your head. Headaches are very common and may be caused by great number of different things. Stress is one of them. Also high blood pressure may be the reason for such headaches. If these symptoms persist you would visit your neurologist for further and detailed examination.

i'm 75 years old I started experiencing a pressure in the back of my head, no headache no pain just an unpleasent pressure. I have always been a poor sleeper, sometime I sleep solid , sometimes I manage 4 hours. sometimes 6 , 7 hours if im lucky. I though it was the sleeping causing this, but why now, somebody told me it might be depression. I wasn't feeling depressed until this started, what is is it, anybody out there experiencing the same thing?

quote="alleyn"]Hi, I am 54 years old male and I am experiencing constant pressure in the back of my head. It started several months ago and I thought it will pass. The pain is not so strong but it is persistent and unpleasant. There are no other symptoms which I may connect to it. If someone had similar symptoms please share your experiences with me?