I've been having this problem for a couple weeks now where I get hungry almost every two hours or so. It's like a carving, starving pain in my stomach. I don't know if that makes sense, but that's definitely how it feels. As if someone is carving the insides of my stomach. I constanly have gurgling sounds in my stomach as well. I eat to satisfy the hunger, but it doesn't seem to last long. After my body realizes I've overeaten, I feel bloated and uncomfortable--but the feeling of hunger seems to return.

I've started taking Crestor for my cholesterol, but it's a very low dosage. 5mg. I was wondering if maybe that's what is causing this?

Or...does anyone know why I feel this way? Or how I can stop it? Of course this all starts at the same time I decide to go on a diet!

Thanks!

I've been having a burning false hunger in my stomach too now for 2 years now every day. I have had numerous tests done, but no diagnosis. I have heard that people who have excessive acid in their stomach can get this. Although no acid medication has helped me. I tried zantac for 3 weeks and it didn't help. Maybe it will help you. Let me know if you find a diagnosis.