First I would like that any helpful hints or causes please be posted for this,rather than assumptions.(Yes, I've been to a doctor,MANY!!!)

Okay I've been reading about other people who have these same symptoms and no cure.It seems hopeless, I know, so hopefully someone out there knows what's REALLY going on.

I'm 23,male.I have had Gastirits for the past 2 and 1/2 years.I have been in the hospital many times, and stays during this time. It all stated when I could stop vomiting.Couldn't hold anything down, even water. Well I was supposed to have my appendix removed cause it was inflammed and the acids were eating at it, and I had bad heartburn symptoms(,I'm now on PROTONIX, well generic brand now) but for some reason the night before I got better thru the meds and IV's because I had low potassium, and my blood wasn't producing enough on my own due to the virus.I was released and got better. Well on November 10th.,2007, I had surgery because I had pain in my abdomen and was constantly urinating and having constant bowel movements that weren't solid and greenish yellow. Definitely not good. Well they removed my gall bladder. Now I was told this wouldn't necessarily make me 100 percent but would help with the pain. Well I recovered, went on a diet and since have lost 35 lbs. I am 5"-5", and now weigh 256 lbs. I was doing so well, until the 10th of this month of Feb. It started up again. Why??? I don't know.

I am again having the pain in my abdomen,and the gurgling noises and constant hunger which get ridiculously LOUD!!! I am constantly urinating and having soft yellow orange bowel movements. At first I thought it was a urinary tract infection. My results we negative. So I then thought I had an infection,so I asked for bactrim. Before I had surgery I took an endoscope and I was told and showed that I had an infection. It was white dots on the inside of the stomach. I was given PYLERA for it. The first five days worked, then it stopped. I was to take 12 pills a day for 10 days. I finished the doses anyway but no luck, so that's why I had the surgery.

Well I was given CIPRO. Doesn't seem to be working. It did the first two days and then back to pain and hunger again. Doctor gave me Prozac to maybe help with the hunger. I have no idea if it'll work. He said it may take a month to take effect.Great >:( Well I have an appointment next thursday. I will try to get another endoscope and see what happens. But like the rest of you with this. I too, am so tired of this. This problem is controlling my life. I just want answers which I'm never given.Just well could be this, could be that.... How is that to help me? I've taken MRI's and tests, they all come back negative. They say I'm fine. If I'm fine then why do I go thru this? It's like there's something their hiding, but then I read about others and hear of others like me who have this, who have no such luck in being better either. The infection was the only thing I was told. I was doing great and then this all again.

I can't take it no more.I'm not even being given pain medicine or anything.That's not right. The last MRI scared me. The top of my had had buzzing and tingling feelings from it. They gave me a buzzer if it got bad. I stuck thru it and it happened again just once. But it was a horrible experience. I shaved my head two days before, so I don't know if maybe metal shavings or something, but I never want to do that again.

I also think I have a hernia, but they haven't verified that yet. But I'm tired of spending my days in the bathroom or eating,trying to suffice my hunger.I'm still dieting, but it's so hard with what portions I get to eat, and then still be hungry like I ate nothing. I drink lots of water, I can't excercise, cause of this I can't work. My medicares almost up cause I need to get a job, but I can't. It's just so hard. I just want answers. WE want answers. Everyone always says well go see a doctor. Yeah, that's just common sense. I read about anti acids, and tried that. None of it works. I just don't get how I was normal again, and then it just happens out of nowhere again and picked up right where I left off. I don't want to live the rest of my life like this, but that's how it seems it's going to be.

So if there's a DOCTOR reading this, or some who KNOWS what this is, as if maybe they had this and they were told it's some desease. I mean I don't know what to ask for by my doctor anymore, other than a cure. But I'm being told nothing. Just keep getting negatives. It's like some unknown desease and I and others have it. I can understand if they gave me an answer why it happened.But I haven't been giving one,except I had an infection, but no SPECIFIC infection, than a stomach one.

This is unbearable........

you may have a gluten allergy- that was my problem
you can get a blood test or skin test to rule it out
or you can just try cutting out everything that has wheat, oats, rye, or barley AND anything that uses maltodextrin or malt flavoring
check the ingredients lists carefully
also-make sure that nothing was processed with wheat items as this may cause a problem too
good luck

anonymous wrote:

check the ingredients lists carefully
good luck

You may have parasites that would explain the hunger. There are cleansers for this type of a thing. Good luck.

Guest84 wrote:

This is unbearable........

ive been looking around online having similar symptoms i found something about oin worms and it shocked me so calling doc tomorrow to request a test wich includes a fresh stool sample. hope this helps but symptoms are as u listed above chest pain pain in lower abdomen fetal like movement in abdomen headaches fatigue and much more just google it...most all cases r misdiagnosed so hope this helps u to better help youyr self and evidently your doc whom u pay to diagnos u....