Since i was around 15 ( now 30! ) I have had a increasing problem with my stomach being hungry, noisy etc, initially it started with just sporadic hunger noises and i would ensure I ate regularily. As the years have gone on its increasingly worse and now really effecting my life badly.

I need to eat soemthing say every half hour ish to keep the pain and noise at bay, but then sometimes its just gurgling away and awful pains regardless, when I do eat sometimes very quickly i will need to go to the toilet... there doesnt seem to be any obvious foods which make it worse, or better.

Often in the mornings it is at its worst - I can feel very sick with harsh pains, and have to sort of fight through them to start to feel better, usually after going to the toilet although often this is just gassy?

It effests me hugely and has really taken a toll on my job etc where i have done anything to get out of meetings etc because im paranoid of the noises, I couldnt actually cope with the feelings but the noise can be awful.

It can be a gurgling, mass of air moving around the lower half of my stomach, normal hunger pains but loud, or at worst a noise best described as a 'pipe bursting' with air the hurts.

I have been in and out the doctors numerous times over the years to a point where they almost get bored of trying to work it out, ive had tests for lots of things but no joy - seems to me they almost need to but me open and see whats going on!??!

Im guessing somebody out there must have a similar thing, I really need this sorted so I can get on with my life as it evens effects my relationship - I hate to be in quiet environments etc.

Cheers, Steve

Hello Steve

I suffer the exact same symptoms described by you, I have had no joy in diagnosis. I do suffer very mild lupus which primarly constitutes skin irritation, but my doctor does not see a connection. Very frustrating.I know that does not help at all but it might at least help to know it's not just you.

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

Cheers, Steve

Hello Steve

I'm 20 and started to develop these symptoms. I'm convinced it's stress related and I'm attempting to fight it by relaxing. We'll see how it goes.

guys, try alovera juice,i been taking that and it seems to help me .it taste bad, but be it will help.i go to trader joes and buy a galllon of that stuff it really helps a lot.also check for gluten intolerance you may have that. hope this helps.

Steve, have you found out whats going on???? It appears that I have the same symptoms that you have... Im 29 going on 30... Ive started with those symptoms approx. 7 months ago... I dont know what else to do... Ive gone to the doctor and nothing.. :(

Hi, Steve, I am also curious to know if you found out what is wrong? I am going through the exact same thing & doctors are clueless!