For the last couple of months, my stomach has been giving me problems. After I eat absolutely anything, it starts grumbling. I don't have to go to the bathroom, I just feel sick.
Now, in the past few weeks, I have been having that same problem, only worse. Plus, now I feel hungry all the time. And when I eat something, I feel starving soon after. I ate an apple this morning for breakfast because I was so hungry I almost felt sick. An hour later, I felt starving once again. To add to it, I've been getting bad headaches everyday for at least a week. I hardly ever have headaches. What's wrong with me?

I have been having the exact same problem!!! I feel hungry all the time even shortly after eating. Lately I've really busy with school or work and don't have a chance to eat so I always make myself eat right before I go, even if I don't want to. Most of the time even when I do that I notice that the hunger pangs start kicking about an hour and a half to 2 hours after eating! If I can't find a way to eat again then I get HORRIBLE headaches. I can't focus, I get very irritable, and my job performance starts dropping drastically. I feel like this would be normal if I didn't eat all day but I think it weird that I'll start feeling like this just like 2 hours after having a full meal. I also hardly have an appetite. Its just making me depressed because I feel like I spend half my day forcing myself to eat something or feeling like sh*t because my head or stomach is hurting.

Hello.. I know your posts were old, but did you ever find a solution to your hungry pains? I have been experiencing that lately, I am a 44 year old female.. Also, burning in the stomach.. I guess its acid, so doctor put me on Nexium.. which I don't know is helping.. I hate this feeling of being hungry, .. I am eating all the time.

Help!

Help!

G g s