Hello, my name is Janelle and I am a 17 year old girl.

I have recently noticed that my stomach is constantly having hunger pains.
I always feel hungry, so hungry that I just want to eat everything in the house, I have put on a little weight, but not really noticible.

It's really aggrevating because no matter how much I eat I still have the hunger pains, is their anything I can do?

I have had these symptoms from time to time in the past year and I cant seem to explain them.

Please help :-(

You might be diabetic

Hello all! I hope that some of you who were suffering from this pain have found the cause and are now living a healthy happy severe stomach pain free life :) I've been going to the doctors and getting tests done to see what my be the cause of my pain, but in the meantime raniditine (Zantac) has been helping these pain outbreaks as I like to call them stay to a minimum. I now get this severe pain roughly once every two weeks or so. I dont know what causes it but I would really urge anyone suffering from this pain to try what I have found that gives me immediate relief. Now, this my sound weird to some of you, but it truly stops my pain. I wanted to come on here and share in hopes it might help someone else because there have been times when this pain has been so excruciating and relentless that I wanted to go to the hospital. Okay without further ado, my lifesaving trick is: Drinking soda. When I have this pain, I've found that if I drink soda the carbonation gets in my belly, causing me to burp which for whatever reason gives me amazing relief. You'll want to open a new bottle or can of soda so it's very bubbly. I don't like to drink soda just because of all the sugar and empty calories so I always buy club soda for times like these so that I'm not drinking a ton of sugar.. I don't like club soda it's pretty weird in my opinion.. But It works! Also, you may have to burp a few times before you feel complete relief, I sometimes drink more than half of a 2 liter bottle before I'm feeling 100% but i can feel after the first burp that I'm on my way to feeling better. I hope someone sees this one day and it helps them :)