I am 18, female. I have a constant problem... constant stomach gurgling. It doesn’t hurt or anything, it is just annoying, very annoying. My stomach is gurgling so laud the whole class can hear it... horrible, what should I do?

Hey,
The question is: do you eat breakfast? Breakfast really essential in daily nutrition, some people say, even the most important meal of the day. You start the day with breakfast... breakfast before coffee! I really think your stomach is gurgling that much and loud simply because you are hungry. Take an apple or sandwich to school and I am sure you’ll be better.

I have the exact same problem as the young lady. I had a C-section two years ago with my daughter (This was my first pregnancy). After that surgery, I've had problems with my stomach. I have only one child and I have never had problems like this before I had the C-section. It is very embarrassing. The more nervous I get, the worse it gets (and louder). It's really bad when it's very quiet. I don't know what to do. I've been to a couple of doctors, but neither could tell me anything.

I am a 16 year old high school student and have a constant problem with my stomach. At first I thought it was gowling because i was hungry, but eating only makes it louder. Water makes it louder and thinking about just makes it worse. i am trying to take fiber pills to calm it, but is there anything else I can do? The embaressment is unbearable. Please help me!

about 2-4 hours after eating I get horrible stomach gurgles. I feel like bubbles are popping and my stomach is turning over and over. It feels really warm and very active and you can hear the rumbling. I went to two doctors and I have tried Nixium and Prilosec, and I must say that Prilosec gets the job done. I take it every morning 30 min before eating and im good to go well into the nightime. I recomend this for people who think they have indegestion problems.

Sip some warm 7-Up. Warm 7-Up or ginger ale may be just what the doctor ordered for a gurgling stomach—if the gurgles are caused by gas or air, says Thomas A. Gossel, R.Ph., Ph.D., professor of pharmacology and toxicology and associate dean of the College of Pharmacy at Ohio Northern University in Ada. Putting soda bubbles in your belly may help encourage gas trapped in your stomach to come up as a belch, says Dr. Gossel.

Sneak a snack. You probably don't have time for a meal, but sneaking a snack should silence your stomach. "If you're in a hurry, you could eat a cracker or a piece of bread. That could stop the noises from happening," says Dr. Gossel.

Don't gulp. Ever tried to take a deep breath to stop your stomach from gurgling? You may have made the situation worse, says Dr. Gossel. "You're just taking in more air—part of the problem in the first place. So if you do take a deep breath or yawn, try not to swallow the air."

Drink ginger tea mixed with lemon roobiols. You can find the dried ginger and lemon roobilos tea in a tea shop or health food store.

Only buy the loose leaf tea because the teas in little sachets are not effective. Mix about a tablespoon of each in already boiled water, and drink plain. If you desperately need some taste, ONLY ADD HONEY. Nothing else!! Everything else will add to your gurgling. (But it's more effective plain).

I had the same problem sitting in class, and people would always look at me and think I was passing gas. It's really embarrassing.

im going through this right now, doesnt hurt but the gurgles are loud and im 5months post-part with a c-section as well. gained all the weight back into my stomach as well so im considered over weight now. was wondering if you ever found out what is was.